Golf bookings without catering options will be offered after 1 pm only. Any bookings that require a tee time before 1pm will only be sold with catering packages.
The 1 Course Meal is available between 12pm and 5:30pm, any catering after this time will incur a supplement of £5 per person. Additional courses are available at £5 per person.
Golf Society packages are based on a minimum of 12 players. For groups less than 12, we offer our standard Pay & Play pricing.
All our charges are calculated on the basis that we will provide all food and drinks that you or your party require. Your party must not bring food or drinks onto our premises for consumption without prior agreement.
Handicap Certiﬁcates will not be required, but all players are expected to respect the etiquette of the game. In particular, we ask that slow play to be avoided.
Payment & Cancellation Terms:
- A deposit of £10 per person is required, the booking is not confirmed until payment is received
- Wyboston Lakes reserves the right to release a booking in the absence of written conﬁrmation and receipt of the deposit.
- 14 days prior to the first arrival date, final numbers are required. Any reduction in numbers from the initial booking, deposits will be refunded at that time. Should there be any reduction in numbers after this date, including non-arrivals on the day, deposits paid are non-refundable.
- The Company/Society shall be responsible for all monies due. On default of such payment the signatory for, and on behalf of, the Company/Society shall be personally liable for all monies due.
- Credit facilities are not available without prior agreement. All charges and accounts must be agreed and paid, prior to leaving Wyboston Lakes.
- Wyboston Lakes Limited accepts the following methods of payment: Credit Cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club Debit Cards: Visa/Delta, Switch, Solo Maestro. A credit card may be used at the time of booking to act as a booking guarantee or payment. Debit cards may only be used as a payment method in line with the rules of the card issuer; please note there is a £10,000 maximum limit per booking.
- If paying by cheque, please make payable to Wyboston Lakes Ltd and ensure that the cheque is received no later than 14 days prior to the first arrival date. Any cheques received after this date may not be accepted.
Bedroom Reservations and Cancellations
We ask that all rooming lists are provided at least 14 days prior to arrival.
For bedroom bookings relating to Golf Societies, please see our standard Terms and Conditions for group bookings.
Behaviour on our premises-
- You must make sure that members of your group and anyone visiting you or your group on our premises behave in such a way that they do not cause a nuisance or unreasonable disruption to Wyboston Lakes Limited, our employees, or anyone else using or visiting the venues. You agree to pay any loss or liabilities of any kind caused to us, or any other person, caused by members of your group. We advise you to insure yourself against all losses and liabilities.
COVID 19 Clause
"Both parties acknowledge the on-going COVID19 crisis in the UK and accept their obligation to comply with any official guidance from UK Government. The parties agree to communicate without delay any issues they may have in performing their obligations under this agreement. You [organiser] acknowledge that COVID19 may require us to take one or more of the following measures for the safety of our staff and the safety of delegates attending the event to which this booking relates:
(i) impose maximum delegate numbers at the event
(ii) limit food or drink availability.
(iii) impose specific requirements regarding personal protective equipment such as the wearing of masks
(iv) restrict the numbers of overnight stays if applicable; and/or
(v) limit any planned entertainment for your event.
If we are obliged due to specific government restrictions, to close our venue, we may offer you an alternative date for the event but if that cannot be agreed the booking will be deemed cancelled and your deposit will be returned in full of no further payment required. If you are unable to provide the agreed delegate numbers because of infections or travel restrictions, then we will offer you a proportionate reduced fee for the event. If you are unable to provide the agreed delegate numbers because of infections or travel restrictions, then we will offer you a proportionate reduced fee for the event.